and souk privacy notice
know that everyone care how information about him is used and shared,
and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and
sensibly. This privacy notice describes how Shoppe and souk private
limited collect and process your personal information through our
website that reference this privacy notice.
using Shoppe and Souk you agree to our use of your personal
information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance
with this Privacy notice, as may be amended from time to time by us
at our discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting,
storing, processing, transferring, and sharing your personal
information (including sensitive personal information) with third
parties or service providers for the purpose set out in this Privacy
information subject to this Privacy notice will be collected and
retained by shoppe and souk private limited with a registered office
at H.NO. 81. SHYAM VIHAR PH-1 MISRI DEVI GYAN NIKETAN SCHOOL
NAJAFGARH SOUTH WEST DELHI 110043
Personal Information About Customers Does We Collect?
collect your personal information in order to provide and continually
improve our products and services.
are the type of personal information we collect:
You Give Us: We receive and
store any information you provide in relation to Shoppe and souk. You
can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not
be able to take advantages of many of our services.
Information: We automatically
collect and store certain types of information about your use of
shoppe and souk, including information about your interaction with
content and services available on website. Like many websites, we use
cookies and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of
information when your web browser or device accesses
From Other Sources: We might
receive information about you from other sources, such as updated
delivery and address information from our carrier partners. Which we
update in our records and delivery your next order easily.
What Purposes Does Shoppe and Souk Use Your Personal Information?
use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and
improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These
and Delivery of products and services. We
use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver
products and services, process payments, and communicate with you
about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
troubleshoot, and improve our services. We
use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze
performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness
of our services.
and personalization . We use
your personal information to recommend features, products and
services that might be of interest to you, identify your
preferences, and personalize your experience with us.
with legal obligations. In
certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to
comply with laws. We collect bank account information for identity
verification and other purposes.
with you. We use your personal
information to communicate with you in relation to our services via
different channels (by phone, sms, email)
Prevention and Credit Risks. We
use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in
order to protect the security of our customers.
Secure Is Information About Me?
design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security
of your personal information during transmission by using encryption
protocols and software.
We are working with payment
partners which follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security
Standard (PCI DSS) when handling payment card data.
We maintain physical,
electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the
collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer
information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally
request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to
It is important for you to
protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your
computers, devices. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared
Information Can I Access?
can access your information, including your name, address, payment
options, profile information, and order history in the “Your
Account” section of the website.
of Use, Notices, and Revisions
you choose to use our services, your use and any dispute over privacy
is subject to this notice and our conditions of use, including
limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of
the prevailing law in INDIA. if you have any concern about privacy at shoppeandsouk.com please, contact use with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. WE stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Our Services
You provide information to use when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our marketplace;
- add or remove an item form your cart, or place an order through or use our services;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- talk to otherwise interact with our customer care;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permission for, or interact with our service;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- provide and rate Reviews;
- subscribed to our newsletter;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone number listed in your addresses;
- email addresses of your friends and other people;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN number and your bank account number;
- credit history information.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- Login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- website metrics(e.g. the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with website, your settings preferences, location of your device);
- version and time zone settings:
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create suggestions and best-sellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number;
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers partners or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and delivery your next purchase or communication more easily;
- information about your interactions with products and services;
- search results and links;
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through us include:
- status of recent orders;
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings;
- email notification and newsletters;
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations;
- shopping lists and wish lists;
- Your profile and your account information;